(sunrise on the mesa)
p.s. I hate that I see the sunrise 2-3 mornings a week. Every once in a while would suffice for me!!
I am thankful for so much, these are just a few!
1. The scriptures that start my day out right.
2. Recipes found on Pinterest - I look like such an awesome cook lately!
3. Good friends who can relate to exactly what I am going through and can commiserate with me.
4. Answered prayers and tender mercies.
5. Helpful Children
6. Chapter 3 in 5 Spiritual Solutions. Our Family laws are making my life so much easier! (I will do a whole separate post on our new family laws)
7. Cookies and a mother in law who hears the word and jumps up to make them.
8. Crock Pots - deliciousness is wafting this way as I type. French dip? yes please, thankyouverymuch!
9. Space heaters, warming my tootsies as I type because my father in law like to keep the house roughly the temperature of a refrigerator!
10. This blog, my kids will someday get to look back and see that I really did care about them and it wasn't just about holding the title of Meanest Mom EVER!!