Listography | Books That Changed the Way I Think

I have read a lot of books...a lot, but there are a few in my life that have impacted me enough to change the way I think or do things. Some may be obvious, other you will probably be like "what?"

1. The Book of Mormon - changed who I am as a person
2. The Book of Mormon Institute study guide - so helpful and explanatory changed my view on a lot of things I already knew!
3. The Secret - changed my way of thinking entirely about energy and positive attitude.
4. How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk - Changed a lot of my day to day parenting skills (and I always know what I should be doing, even if I'm not)
5. 5 Spiritual Solutions for Everyday Parenting Challenges - changed how I view my children and my role as their parent.
8. Pride and Prejudice - changed my view on how love can develop, it's not always a lightning bolt!
7. Here Be Dragons - introduced me to a love of historical novels and expanded my genre of what I love to read and watch on television.
8. The Outlander series - changed my view on what love SHOULD be like!


k8theriver said...

Are you on goodreads? If so, friend me. If not, create an account then friend me.

Michelle said...

Oh Jamie. ;)