1. The Book of Mormon - changed who I am as a person
2. The Book of Mormon Institute study guide - so helpful and explanatory changed my view on a lot of things I already knew!
3. The Secret - changed my way of thinking entirely about energy and positive attitude.
4. How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk - Changed a lot of my day to day parenting skills (and I always know what I should be doing, even if I'm not)
5. 5 Spiritual Solutions for Everyday Parenting Challenges - changed how I view my children and my role as their parent.
8. Pride and Prejudice - changed my view on how love can develop, it's not always a lightning bolt!
7. Here Be Dragons - introduced me to a love of historical novels and expanded my genre of what I love to read and watch on television.
8. The Outlander series - changed my view on what love SHOULD be like!