6.22.2011

Things I hope Bonnie...

...never pronounces correctly. (well at least until it's not cute any more, I don't want her going to college ordering a sammich for lunch!!)

Bonnie loves to use the fly swapper.
Bonnie lovers her lellow blanket.
Bonnie loves to swim in the cuzzi.



...never stops doing.

Bonnie calls me mother, I know I have talked about this before but I thought it would be a passing phase...it's not.
Bonnie comes and gets in bed with me every morning to snuggle.
Bonnie takes a 3 hour nap almost ever single day!



Photobucket




3 comments:

Staci Leach said...

I can hear her voice now! Especially saying "Tay...Lar". Love that Bon Bon!

Anonymous said...

She's perfect!

Heidi said...

Adorable. I can't believe she still takes a nap! If we have a 20 minute nap we're up until 11 :(. My favorite Gabby word is "Marshpillow" -- isn't this age the best!