4.13.2011

Spit Fire

There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead,
When she was good,
She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.
-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

This little thing keeps me on my toes and has me in stitches laughing all day long! Shoes have become completely optional, and dinner is never what I cook, usually it is a bowl of cereal at 8:00, before bed, or a banana. Hair must be totally done with curls and bows or not even touched by a brush. She is so full of sugar but not to be out done by the spice!! I'm sure glad we ended on such a fun one!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Isn't it a crazy age?! So much fun! Wish our girls could know each other!

Staci Leach said...

My life is a little bland these days, pass me the spicy one for a bite!