My sister in law was talking about the statistics of writing down goals and how just writing them down greatly increases your chances of success. I usually don't go for new years resolutions but this year is going to be different for me. I have been on a self improvement kick lately so why not make it official with actual goals!! I'm not as crazy as my bff Michelle who did 111 in 2011, I'm just sticking to 12 in 2012.
1. Learn to use serious power tools - if I can't get Terry to build it I better dang well learn how to do it myself and I have a big list of things I want to build.
2. Be able to wear a swimsuit in front of people...it's been 3 years since I've worn one in public.
3. Take lots more pictures - I feel like my photography is sucktastic lately and I'm sure it's because I'm not shooting enough, or challenging myself!
4. Throw parties - I miss parties. I love going all out, I'm not going to let not having a house stop me anymore!
5. Stop Pinning - Start creating (ok maybe not STOP pinning, just create more of what I do pin other than food!)
6. Show more gratitude to others.
7. Serve more.
8. My always goal of being a fun mom - why is this so hard for me?
9. Finish the Book of Mormon and read it fully again by the end of the year.
10. Finish my 2009, 2010 and 2011 Blog books
11. Get True Photography up and running.
12. Stop yelling at my kids...unless they are eminent danger!
Well there you go, and here I go!