2. Terry keeps bringing home doughnuts. I think he must dig fat chicks.
3. Spring Break is in full force here. My kids stayed in their jammies until 5:00 last night and only got dressed because their cousins were coming over.
4. Bonnie is a fully fledged queen of the potty and has been accident free for about 2 months. She still has to wave and say "Bye Bye pee pee's" every time she flushes, it's so cute!
5. My boys are watching The Princess and the Frog. They feel the need to justify why they are watching a girl movie! It's fun to watch them squirm!
6. Terry spanked me as Scrabble tonight. I guess I can't win 'em all!
7. I need some newborn models. There is like 500 women in my ward preggers right now so if any of you are reading this and are interested please shoot me an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. My email@example.com account has been added to some spam lists and I am getting over 50 e-mails a day of spam. What can I do about that?
9. If I'm ever stuck in 1745 Scotland I hope I run into Jamie Fraser.
10. I have a date with Jamie and a bath right now--g'night!