9.22.2010

10 on Tuesday (posted on Wednesday because I forgot to hit "publish")

1. For all ya'll who have been bugging me about mini sessions they are here! I am collaborating with a super fab photographer friend Heather to do them this year, should be super fun! I also had the super fun idea to do Halloween sessions this year, inspired by not one picture of Bonnie in her garden gnome costume last year. I can't wait for these because there is nothing better than kids in costumes!

2. Speaking of costumes this year Bonnie will be a ballerina. When Sam was 3 my Mom made her a pink tutu that is cuter than any tutu I have ever seen that you can buy. I have passed it around to friends and family each Halloween but this year we got it back and Bonnie is in love. I had to hide it because she won't leave it alone. She is awfully cute in it too, if I do say so myself. Samantha has decided to wear my 80's chick costume from last year, she's not so sure about the big hair thing but she'll come around once I show her the beauty of AquaNet!

3. I have a totally clean house right now thanks to my sweet sister who hired my Maggie to come clean for me for my birthday present. I think that is one of the best presents I have ever received! Clean sheets are in my top 10 of favorites! Now to just catch up on my laundry!

09.20.10 Clean


4. **Update on the swallowed washer** Bonnie informed me she flushed it. I'm going to have to trust her on this because I got tired of watching for it! It's a dirty job and I was just not up for it anymore!!

5. Just finished "The Count of Monte Cristo" by Alexander Dumas, again. I think this makes my top 10 books of all times! It's a hefty read but on audio you can get so much done while listening!

6. Speaking of top 10 books, Harry Potter (I'm counting the whole series as 1) makes that list and I am so stinkin excited for the first part of Deathly Hallows. I really want to go to the midnight showing but Terry is not wanting to go with me, who's in?

8. I bought a hat.
09.21.10 Hat

9. I currently have 6 loads of laundry to fold. Why does it always seem I have 6 loads of laundry to fold?

10. We watched Avatar for the first time for our "Friday Night Movie Night" with the kids. I bought the thing right when it came out on DVD and the kids have seen it but we never got around to it. The visuals were cool but I don't know that I'm a fan! Hate me if you want!

3 comments:

k8theriver said...

i also listened to that book. it is 40 hours! very good.

karibates said...

Love the hat - didn't love Avatar. I'm feeling ya!

karibates said...

PS - have you read the Hunger Games series? Totally in my top ten!