2. In-N-Out Burger...ketchup and pickles only, heaven on a bun. Uh-Oh, my first two were food, time to deviate from the rear-end expander things I love.
3. A clean house. I have been fortunate enough to have some trade work I can do with my former cleaning gal and let me tell you what, A clean house when all 4 kids have been trapped in the house for 3 weeks is a MIRACLE. I mean it, the heavens parted and light shone down upon my normally crumb covered floors, the angels sang hymns of joy and peace as all became right in my universe...until Colby kicked off his shoes and rand up stars...nothing heavenly happened after that...it all wen spiraling downward in a completely different direction than heaven!
4. Guilt free eating...I get to have a day of guilt free eating tomorrow...because it's my BIRTHDAY!!! I can eat whatever I want to and the calories don't count. WHAT? The calories do count, No NO NOOO they don't, and if you try to convince me otherwise I will be forced to put my fingers in my ears and sing lalalalalalalala, I can't hear you!
5. Vintage actions on my photos. It's a fad and I am trying to use them sparingly because I don't want to look back ten years from now and say " The processing on those is soooo 2010" It's like when you look back on your photos from the '80's and wonder what was my mother thinking when she let me wear a pink full body leotard to the skating rink. (SERIOUSLY MOM-WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? I WAS ONLY 10, YOU HAD VETO POWER ON MY CLOTHING CHOICES.) There will come a time when I will shutter at the dated processing on my photos just like I do when I see photos of my rockin pink full body leotard! But for now I am loving them!
6. Bonnie's obsession with being a princess. She rarely dons her normal clothing these days, luckily for me it's not a fight to get into real clothes to leave the house! She has worn her dresses to rags but she still becomes a magical princess every time she puts one of those special dresses on!
7. The color Grey...if grey can be called a color being a mixture of white, the compete absence of color and black, absorbing all light and not refracting any color. I want to paint my walls and buy new furniture with grey being the base!
8. Trying to make myself sound smarter by spouting off words like refracting.
9. Having photography friends whom I can call upon when I am having a complete breakdown about my most used and versatile lens is pooping out on me I just don't know what to do, they help see that there can be a solution to my problem and if not they are there to let me cry on their shoulders when I have to fork out $1600 that I just don't have for a new lens.
10. One of the things I love most is comments on my blog, I got like 10 just for posting my last post to I ♥faces yesterday. SO c'mon gimmie some love.