4.27.2010

My husband rocks a miter saw

So I had a dream about this chalk board thingamjigger that I wanted to have at the top of my stairs. I mentioned in my last 10onT post that I wanted to have a chalkboard for the niche at the top of my stairs after I had seen it on that other blog but I knew I wanted something more well...ME!! I had a dream about this frame I wanted for my chalk board, I knew exactly what I wanted it to look like but you know how that can go sometimes. Well with about $80 in supplies and a man who is very handy with some power tools I have exactly what I wanted!! It couldn't be more perfect!
04.25.10 U is for Up

The pictures really don't do it justice, it is so stinking cute, I stop and stare at it every time I comeup the stairs!!

2 comments:

Mk said...

I love Shawni's blog too-
YOURS is sooooo cute! I love it!!!!

Katie Morgan said...

What a great idea!