1. I have kept up with my 365 project so far, we are on day 19 and I haven't missed yet. I plan to do a recap every so often here on the blog but if you can't wait you can see my progress HERE. I am loving the challenge and the great community that it has provided. My photo peeps know how to make me feel good and leave me comments keeping me motivated!
2. I mentioned a few posts back that we are potty training the Bon Bon, and so far so good. We are on day 10 and we have only had a few accidents. Isn't she the cutest thing EVER!
3. I started a new medication last week that my doctor prescribed. It's called Bontril, any one heard of it? It is an appetite suppressant to help with the lovely 25 pounds that I have put on in the last year. It makes it a little hard for me to sleep but it is helping with the not being hungry thing. I have to remind myself to eat which is good. I have lost 2.5 lbs since last Wednesday. I imagine my system is a little bit in shock because it is used to consuming mass quantities of food and sweets and is now not so it's holding on to all that it can thinking that I am starving, I hope that changes and I start shedding the lbs. I'll keep you updated.
4. I recently discovered THIS blog. It is cute! Busy Bee Lauren is a twenty something Mormon newlywed who has a very clever way of writing and a fabulous sense of style that is totally unique. She loves her husband almost as much as I love mine and she reveals way to much about herself, like me!! I have wasted a bunch of time reading her archives and giggling!!
5. We are in the process of preparing for Junior Festival for both violin and piano. We have participated in junior festival for the last 5 years and this will be Colby's first time, he'll do great! He has no problem performing. As a result of all of the practicing the same song over and over I now wake up with them going through my head and we are only 2 weeks in. Festival isn't until March. Good thing I like the songs my kids picked! We'll see if I still like them in a feww more weeks!
6. Brett decided a few month ago he wanted to learn Fur Elise by Beethoven. It's a REALLY hard song! He never ceases to amaze me that kid! He really can do anything he sets his mind to. When he gets it all polished up I will record it and put it on here so you can be treated to what I get to hear every day!
7. Terry surprised me with a weekend getaway for Christmas. It's just a quick trip to Oregon. That lovely $19 flight just might be responsible for the recovery of my sanity. We leave this Friday. It will probably be rainy and cold all weekend but I don't care! I will be able to have 3 solid days with out having to hear MOOOOMMMMMM!! I can't wait!
8. I love Netfilx! It makes laundry day go so much smoother!
9. I saw someone do this on their blog and i thought it would be fun
-spend too much time on the computer
-go a week without blow drying my hair
-get that last load of laundry folded.
-watch commercials(thank you DVR)
10. 35 People have visited my blog in the last 24 hours and I haven't gotten one comment...NOT ONE, c'mon people speak up!!
Well there it is. The first installment of 10 on Tuesday, a random collection of thoughts brought to you by the scattered brain of a stay at home mom!