1.13.2010

The 0's

I have seen a few do this on their blogs and I thought it would be fun to play. I thought we entered a new decade, however my husband who knows everything tells me the new decade doesn't start until next year. Let me first off say, I apologize for the crappiness of the pictures up to 2005, it was b-d, before digital. I want to recap the last decade since we have officially left the 0's, they were some good years. We started off by welcoming in child #2 into this world. Samantha was born on February 21, 2000


We celebrated the second birthday of #1, Brett and the 26th birthday of his daddy. Also the 22 year of my life!! We bought a boat (I shouldn't say we because I really had no choice in the matter) We rounded out the year with our annual Christmas card photo.



2001 - Spent Easter in Hurricane with gram, Spent summer in Oregon, Saw mom and dad off to Africa. Rounded out the year with our Christmas card picture.



2002-Went to London, Ireland & Africa with gerry and Sheri, Had the Goodrich reunion, took a few trips to California


and rounded out the year with our annual Christmas card picture.


2003 Mom and Dad came home from Africa, Brett turned 5, Sam turned 3 Kristin turned 24 Terry turned 29. Brett began kindergarten and Kristin got pregnant, hence the no annual Christmas card photo!



2004 - It snowed in Las Vegas and stuck for more than a minute, Kristin and Terry went to Ireland (he turned 30 there)



We welcomed child #3 Colby into the world on May 19. Spent the summer (or part of it anyway) in Oregon Brett began piano lessons. Took a Trip to California with the Whole Conk family.


and rounded out the year with our annual Christmas card photo.



2005 - Sam turned 5 and Started Kindergarten


Traveled to Guatemala with the Zob's NO KIDS!!



Samantha started violin and played her first duet with Brett


Went to ride the Polar Express and rounded out the year with our annual Christmas card photo.



2006 - We started out with the Baptism of our oldest kid.



Went to Hawaii with gerry and Sheri to celebrate 10 years of wedded bliss.



Took a lot of trips to the sand dunes and rounded out the year with our annual Christmas card photo.



2007 - Pregnant with #4 took a trip to Seattle/Canada with Michelle and Mike Young



Took a trip to California with all the Conks and welcomed #4 Bonnie on October 25.


And rounded out the year with our annual Christmas card photo.

2008 Took a trip to San Francisco.



Samantha got baptized




We bought and moved into a new house.



and here is our Christmas card!!



2009 - Colby started piano



and Kindergarten



Brett officially became a middle schooler.



And we did something at Christmas time




Whew...I think that my have been the longest post in history. It seems as though I only talked about trips and births but that is what I have pictures of. We did a lot more that that in the O years. They were good, I can only pray the next 10 are as great!

3 comments:

LaRae said...

Great idea! I remember several of those Christmas card photos. You guys have been on some amazing trips!

Shalae said...

LOve this post! Who knew you used to have short hair? I guess I just assumed it was always long . . . And holy world traveller Batman! The last decade was good to your family!

Heather said...

Well my my aren't you too just the world travelers?
Seriously, what fun!
I think I need to go plan a trip :)