6.03.2009

Another Sneak Peek!

Sorry guys I know your probably getting sick of these but I promise the photo blog will be up and running SOON!! I just need to get this peek out for the mama of the sweetest boy!! Little [P] was so fun and full of energy. [P] just turned 2 so his mom contacted me to do some birthday pictures! He kept running away from me until I broke out my bag o tricks, full with marshmallows, raisins, bubbles and a Lightning McQueen. After that he kept going back to my bag to see what else I brought!! I had great fun and can't wait until next time!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love all the different moods you captured in these pictures!!

Katie Morgan said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!! Can's wait to see the rest of them!!!

Kirsten said...

He's cute. I love the one with the hat!