9.30.2008

3 weeks Really???


I know I have been absent for a while. I have just been extremely busy lately and it seems like blogging is the thing that I let slide. I have been checking all of your blogs every so often but I just haven't had the time or energy to update my own. I am working on a post with pictures of what I have been up to. And come Saturday night I should have some great pictures from Bonnie & Coopers 1st birthday party. Jamie and I have been working on this for a few weeks now and it is going to be quite the PAR-TAY. Candyland is the theme and I think the candy buffet will be the best part. Here is the invitation and if you didn't get one let me know and I'll get you all the info!!

3 comments:

Sommer said...

Love those graphics! May I ask where you got them?

Sommer

Kristin said...

I copied them from "Ryan & Trista's" sons first birthday party invitations and did my own info in photoshop!

Janae said...

A really cute b-day invite!
Glad your back in the blogging world:)