8.26.2008

Can I Hear a WOOT WOOT!


Yesterday I had the best birthdy a mother of 4 could ask for in so many ways. Except for the fact that I am now IN my 30's, when I was just 30 I was JUST 30 Now I'm IN my 30's, so when people say how old is she they will say oh in her 30's........OUCH!! Well here is the top 4 of my day...


1. 1st day of school, meaning I got to have a quiet house for my birthday.


2. I got to send my kids away so that I was able to miss them while they were gone and love to see them when they got home.


3. Dinner at my mostest favoritest restaraunt Geisha Steak House, with the kids. It's a fun place to eat but especially with kids, mostly 4 year olds, if you have a 4 year old I recommend taking them to geisha steak house, they probably wont eat anything but they are entertainment all in of themselves.


4. AND THE BEST PART OF ALL WAS MY MOSTEST BESTEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!
That's right I finally got my new 5D that I have been coveting for a year!! Oh and she is so beautiful. I actually cried. Terry said it was 12 months same a cash so thats practially free...right???
Well I totally don't know what I'm doing and I am finding out fast how much I have to learn. Maybe I can apeal to Becky to give me some mentoring.
I also want to give a shout out to all of my family who remembered to give me a call (or a text Shannon) I love to hear form you all and I just made my day!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOOT WOOT!!!! Yay! Let's get together and play with your new toy!!! When are you free?

oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Kirsten said...

Glad you had a happy birthday!! Remember when we met, we were like Brett's age? So, I ran into your mom at the Temple and she gave me directions to your house. I may stop by unannounced some day...

The 30's are great, by the way! I'm almost 32...yikes!

LaRae said...

happy birthday you 30-something!

Lisa said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday! I need to book you to come take pictures of my family with your whazoo camera! Too bad I am still just 30!

Shannon said...

That's it...We are re-doing family pictures!! Way to use the secret...

Angie said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad you had a great day! Good Mom birthday's can be hard to come by.

*austyn* said...

that pic looks so cute! happy birthday!!!!

Kerry said...

CONGRATS! on the camera. Totally exciting. and Happy Birthday