5.05.2008

I do have 4 children!!

So apparently there has been some debate about that because the eldest of my children have not frequented this blog however I do assure you that I DO have 4 kids and will try to post more pictures of the ones that are as school all day. And yes I do photograph Colby more than any of the others, but it isn't because he is my favorite it is because he is such a willing participant and he IS home during the day!! Just for some proof that Brett isn't just a figment of my imagination here is a video of his piano recital from tonight. He performed excellently without any mistakes! We are so proud of him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see Brett on the site. Sign him up for Julliard!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Brett. I knew you existed out there somewhere. Sign him up for Julliard!!