5.12.2008

12 on the 12th

Ok, so maybe it's only 10 but hey 12 different pictures on the same day, which 75% of that day consisted of cleaning is really hard! I guess I could have set the self timer and ya'll could have seen me rockin' out with my Ipod on!! I think I may change it to 10 on the 10th or maybe even 5 on the 5th!! Well anyway I tried, here goes....



My wonderful Mother's Day gifts.


(By the way thanks Becky and Michelle for the lovely cards!)



Bathtime!




Wait a minute aren't you only 6 months old!!



Homework!!!



More Homework!! Who doesn't love Judy Blume?



Violin Recital


Sam also received a Superior at her Junior Festival Great job Sis!!



More Violin Shots





"Goofball"

Dinner after the recital at Fazoli's


Desert!


Our next budding musician


Hope you enjoyed!!



No comments: