2.21.2008

12 on the 12th


I know it is a bit late. I have been really unmotivated to do this this month for 2 reasons, my Photoshop CS3 trial expired and I just didn't get great pictures on that day!! But here it is anyway.




"A Little Sugar for my Tea"

**There has been a few questions about this picture, Yes it is a real, LARGE, teacup and Bonnie is really inside of it and I bought it at Wal-mart in the Garden section, its a planter pot.**
" A Coo Girl"




"Silly Kids"



"My Photographer"


"Best Cousins"




"Mom-n-Me"


"People's 2008 Sexiest Man Alive"


"More Coo Girl"


(I know most of my pics from this day are of her but


she's getting so big so fast i need to document it before is gone)



"Birthday Boy"


"Violin Lesson"


"Morning Practice"


"Fabric for Baptism Dress"

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hi Kristin! I found your blog through LaRae's. I love your photos! I actually have that teacup planter in my garden window. Your little sweetie is much cuter than the plant I have in mine!